New targeted therapies are being developed in CLL and other cancers. As we learn more about what makes CLL cells grow, we are better able to specifically target the tumor cells, killing the cancer, and sparing normal, healthy cells. Here at the UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center, we strive to bring the most promising agents and the most effective treatments to our patients on clinical trials. Follow the sub-link, under the clinical trials tab, to the is a list of the current and upcoming clinical trials available to patients with CLL, and related blood cancers, at the UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center.
Below are recent talks given at the 2105 CLL Research Consortium patient education meeting regarding clinical research:
- Dr. Michael Choi, CLL Research Consortium, UC San Diego
- Dr. Januario Castro, CLL Research Consortium, UC San Diego
- Dr. Thomas Kipps, CLL Research Consortium, UC San Diego
- Dr. John Gribben, CLL Research Consortium, St. Barts Health System
- Dr. Jeff Jones, CLL Research Consortium, The Ohio State University
- Dr. William Wierda, CLL Research Consortium, University of Texas